Costzon Kids Velvet Recliner Chair with Cup Holder, Footrest & Side Pockets for Children Boys Girls Room, Adjustable, Ergonomic Toddler Furniture Sofa (Rose)
- Chosen Materials &Stable Design: The outer layer of this youngster’s chair is covered with delicate velvet texture, which is skin-accommodating and breathable. The strong wood outline empowers the chair to endure up to 120 lbs of weight without falling. Plus, 4 enemy of slip feet guarantee that the seat can stand steadily on the floor.
- Customizable Backrest and Footstool: Including a smooth pushback instrument, the backrest can be leaned back up to 130°. Youngsters can sit up directly to peruse a book or sit in front of the television, or rests to sleep. At the point when children recline, the stool will jump out and completely expand, permitting their feet to be very much refreshed.
- Helpful Cup Holders and Side Pockets: The armrests on the two sides are planned with a cup holder, which can put the children’s water cups inside their range, so they can be hydrated in time when they are parched. Also, 1 huge side pocket and two little front pockets are advantageous for putting away youngsters’ number one books and bites.
- Agreeable Ergonomic Plan: This youngster’s chair is ergonomically planned with a high backrest and wide armrests for additional help to ease stationary weariness. Delicate and thick wipe cushioned seat gives a super open to sitting inclination, permitting youngsters to get full unwinding.
- Optimal Gift for Youngsters: Our chair seat is the best decision for youngsters to invest their relaxation energy. It is bigger than different items available and is appropriate for youngsters north of 3 years of age. The basic and present day plan makes it reasonable for different spots, like kids’ room, lounge and room.
Note: Products with electrical plugs are designed for use in the US. Outlets and voltage differ internationally and this product may require an adapter or converter for use in your destination. Please check compatibility before purchasing.